 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15179
  Re: Announcing: NQJ or Brick-it-Forward

Wow, I want in on this venture: I have some of the gold bricks as well as the silver. I am willing to trade one of the 2004 Brickfest containers in new condition and MISB 4654 Junior tanker truck set. AS most of you may know, this makes a great (...) (19 years ago, 13-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Announcing: NQJ or Brick-it-Forward

(...) Clifton, Your offer was very generous, but as I am sure you can see, Larrys offer was (going by the request) definitely Bigger, or Better. This is really a fun game for me, and from what I have been told in private, people are having fun with (...) (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)