 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15125
  Re: [rtlToronto] The Hobby Show 2005

(...) Yes, those were my exact words. (...) LOL, election??? Wow, I think I missed that moment... Why do I have a feeling it is one of those times where everyone stands in a line... and someone says "Anyone interested please step forward" and then (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] The Hobby Show 2005

(...) That's good. Because the only other Janey quote I could remember wasn't really ready for prime time. ;) (...) It was a secret ballot taken while you weren't there. But the guy from FormYourOwnUnion.com assures me that it is perfectly legit. (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)