 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15068
Re: Next time I won't include the submarine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:31:07 GMT

On Fri, October 28, 2005 11:18 am, David Koudys wrote:
I start the train at the beginning of the interview and then it just stops 20
seconds later, and then the RCX beeped and died

So there goes any of the moving I had planned...

Oh, my.

"Excuse me, while I download the firmware, again.  It will just take a minute to
set-up, and five minutes to download.  That's six minutes.  Perfect."

The interview sucked!  I was soooo bad.

Who cares.  You've exposed more people to LEGO and AFoLs.  Yeah.  Good job.

It was a good time--the 6 minutes felt like 30 seconds.

could be worse.  could have felt like 6 hours.

Steve