 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1506
Re: Medium Red Factory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 03:07:19 GMT

I like the factory.. it reminds me of the Battersea Power Station, but
without the huge smokestacks, and *slightly* smaller. (Battersea is the
biggest brick building in the world, the one on the cover of Pink Floyd's
Animals)  I hope I can make it to Train2 to bring some buildings.

--
Eric DeGiuli
http://members.home.net/edegiuli/