 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1505
Re: Medium Red Factory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 03:39:55 GMT

I spent most of my weekend working on the shirt and building this:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/redfactory.jpg

It is a medium factory that has an over track portion which could suit a
large overhead crane or piping for transfering liquids.  It is EluraCar
compatible at 15 bricks tall and also has two loading platforms.

It ate a good chunk of red brick, but it also used up those little 2x2x1
classic windows which I never have a good use for.  I'm still thinking of
something to put on the inside...A couple more factories (a large assembly
line and a bakery) and I should be filled out.

I also bought enough material for another three modules.  The wood comes to
$21.82 at HomeDepot, FYI for budgeting.  The screws are another few dollars.

Calum

Cool looking Factory...good use for the red bricks from all those 1200 piece
buckets you have...your layout is starting to look good...looks like I'm
behind the power curve...I am certain, however, that I can put together
something interesting for Train2....

Benjamin Medinets