 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15031
  Re: rtlToronto at the Toronto Christmas Train Show

(...) Just so everyone knows I talked to Jeremy last night. First of all he is still alive, second he had figured out when the show was on. Apparently there is a site were we post stuff like that. Anyway, he's all excited and ready to go for this (...) (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: rtlToronto at the Toronto Christmas Train Show

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft wrote: <snip> (...) Thanks for giving Jeremy the 'heads up', Derek Yeah, it'll be early but we get out early as well. The thing is I really like doig these train shows but if the hours are killing us, what (...) (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto at the Toronto Christmas Train Show

(...) I say yes, I want to do train shows. I think we've all felt a little uninspired and burnt out on the train front. Especial after Cincinnati. I know I have. Well maybe not David. But do really like getting together and doing the shows. The (...) (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)