 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15030
  rtlToronto at the Toronto Christmas Train Show

(Without the square brackets...) Hello everyone! rtlToronto has been invited back to the Toronto Christmas Train Show! For those that may be interested, the show will take place at the International Centre (located at 6900 Airport Road, Toronto, (...) (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: rtlToronto at the Toronto Christmas Train Show

(...) Just so everyone knows I talked to Jeremy last night. First of all he is still alive, second he had figured out when the show was on. Apparently there is a site were we post stuff like that. Anyway, he's all excited and ready to go for this (...) (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: rtlToronto at the Toronto Christmas Train Show

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft wrote: <snip> (...) Thanks for giving Jeremy the 'heads up', Derek Yeah, it'll be early but we get out early as well. The thing is I really like doig these train shows but if the hours are killing us, what (...) (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto at the Toronto Christmas Train Show

(...) I say yes, I want to do train shows. I think we've all felt a little uninspired and burnt out on the train front. Especial after Cincinnati. I know I have. Well maybe not David. But do really like getting together and doing the shows. The (...) (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)