 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14833
  Re: The Train Show (since we were, indeed, talking about it...)

(...) layout? Remember the rest of us are about 2 inchs shorter then we used to be. I can get you more exact height. What are the times for the show? When can we get in for setup? Derek (19 years ago, 28-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The Train Show (since we were, indeed, talking about it...)

(...) Here's the layout as I see it, though just looking at it now, that inside loop just goes around in a square, but eh... (URL) and the TD file-- (URL) The dates for the show are Oct 29 and 30th--i'll be calling to confirm the time, but if I (...) (19 years ago, 28-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: The Train Show (since we were, indeed, talking about it...)

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft wrote: <snip> (...) A more definitive answer from Doug--one of the shows organizers-- - - - Thanks for your note. We will have access to the site at 6.00am on Saturday. The table, chairs etc company will (...) (19 years ago, 28-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)