 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14837
Re: The Train Show (since we were, indeed, talking about it...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:03:17 GMT

<snip>

What are the times for the show?  When can we get in for setup?

Derek

A more definitive answer from Doug--one of the shows organizers--

- - -

Thanks for your note.  We will have access to the site at 6.00am on Saturday.
The table, chairs etc company will start setup then.  Displays can enter then
with the understanding that any equipment being supplied by us will not
necessarily be in place at that time.  The hydro will be though.  I have
forwarded your note to Frank. You should get a confirmation letter from him
which will outline everything.  Any questions just holler!!