 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14835
Re: The Train Show (since we were, indeed, talking about it...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 16:26:02 GMT

   David Koudys wrote:
   So I redesigned the other side of the layout ‘cause there was way too much real-estate for me to fill...

http://sparky.i989.net/blog/00000281.php

Looks cool! Do you have a diagram of how it connect to the rest of the layout?

Remember the rest of us are about 2 inchs shorter then we used to be. I can get you more exact height.

What are the times for the show? When can we get in for setup?

Derek

Here’s the layout as I see it, though just looking at it now, that inside loop just goes around in a square, but eh...

and the TD file--

http://sparky.i989.net/layout/palisadevilla092705.tdl

The dates for the show are Oct 29 and 30th--i’ll be calling to confirm the time, but if I recall, 6 a.m. we can start setting up. Can’t recall if we can get in the night before.

Dave