 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14825
Re: I think we shoudl try this sometime...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 21:45:27 GMT

David Koudys wrote:
and check out that maze thing--it's line following but your 'bot has to learn
each time it goes thru the maze--which branches not to take, or which branches
to take.  We could see how many times it takes a 'bot to go thru the maze and
'learn the course'--the fewest times to learn the maze wins the competition.

I don't get why you wouldn't know it perfectly the second time through?

Derek