 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14788
  Re: Hobby Show--huh??

(...) I totally agree on both points. My understanding of the previous years was that the display booths were there to draw in the crowds and the vendors then paid to have their booths and sell to the people attending. The deal was (and we stuck to (...) (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Hobby Show--huh??

(...) Hey guys, This is insane. If Hobby Show wants us there, they can pay for tables and electricity. If they can't, I guess they can take any mention of Lego off their website, and pictures of anything we've done. I'm sick of these cheapskates (...) (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Hobby Show--huh??

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote: <snip> (...) Basically I was waiting for Calum to pipe in 'cause he cuts straight to the chase. As for me, I'm pretty much 'on the fence'--I love doing these shows but I don't want to pay for it-we're (...) (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)