 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14625
Re: What Lego sets use Jigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:29:13 GMT

On Tue, September 13, 2005 12:09 pm, Derek Raycraft wrote:
What other Lego sets use jigs, and how are they used?

I would define a Lego jig as a part or parts that are added to a model during
construction, but removed before the model is complete.

I think the 8421 crane does.  There are some beams you put on the steering (to keep
it straight) but take them off before you're done.

Steve