 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14608
    Re: Technical help, Please. —David Koudys
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote: <snip> (...) It could be as simple as getting the right drivers for the nic card--I know that when I had my webcam installed on my server, I went with subtly different drivers that, everytime i (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Technical help, Please. —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Thanks Dave, I will try new drivers and see if that makes a difference, if not, maybe a new card is just what I need. Thanks for the advice. (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Technical help, Please.
    You mention Bell - so that means Sympatico. Are you using their Access Manager software, or the thing built into XP (if you are using XP) for rPPPoE? In either case, a better solution is to but a cheap router like this one here (URL) is available (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.geek)