 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14598
Re: BoP - OMG the carnige.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 01:37:54 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Greg Hyland wrote:

Rumor has it. that there is footage of the spectacular CRASH between my
robot, and CALUMS.

I can't wait to see the 10 seconds that best summarize my fun day.

You also need to post a picture of that yellow 1x2... that also summarized the
day in one picture!
-Greg

And the broken RCX's .... And the snapped technic beams.... And the chipped
battery boxes.... (oh the destruction, oh the laughter).... Hmmm and maybe one
of Rob's head when he took the beam to the head.

Janey "Red Brick"

ymmm,

now that i THINK about it.

when Rob took that BEAM to his noggin, i had to RE-DO my match with
second place winner Jen A and her gravity robot. but if not for robs
head, i WOULD have won that!

AND there was that other time i was asked for a "do-over" from that
OTHER gravity robot.....

So... really.  had i not been such a nice guy.... i might have ended up
FIRST!

hum, so DAVE.  i think you need to POST that XLS score board....

i need to crunch some numbers.

Chris