 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14590
Re: BoP - OMG the carnige.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:00:38 GMT

Rumor has it. that there is footage of the spectacular CRASH between my
robot, and CALUMS.

I can't wait to see the 10 seconds that best summarize my fun day.

You also need to post a picture of that yellow 1x2... that also summarized the
day in one picture!
-Greg