 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14590
  Re: BoP - OMG the carnige.

(...) You also need to post a picture of that yellow 1x2... that also summarized the day in one picture! -Greg (19 years ago, 11-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BoP - OMG the carnige.

(...) And the broken RCX's .... And the snapped technic beams.... And the chipped battery boxes.... (oh the destruction, oh the laughter).... Hmmm and maybe one of Rob's head when he took the beam to the head. Janey "Red Brick" (19 years ago, 11-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BoP - OMG the carnige.

(...) ymmm, now that i THINK about it. when Rob took that BEAM to his noggin, i had to RE-DO my match with second place winner Jen A and her gravity robot. but if not for robs head, i WOULD have won that! AND there was that other time i was asked (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BoP - OMG the carnige.

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: <snip> (...) (URL) away... I had a great time and would have no issues running a similar event as the alternative to another competition... Dave K (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)