 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14580
Re: rtl 19 Official Score (in which Dave didn't win but still kicked Chris's heinie)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 03:55:02 GMT

On Sat, September 10, 2005 9:51 pm, Janey Cook wrote:

When studying the list, it would be wise to note that Janey 'Red Brick' beat
both Chris and me.  Hmmm...

Actually, beating Chris, 2 out of 3 times (once in pre-game trials), and beating
Dave 3 times really made my day!

... "You came all the way from Owen
Sound to run that thing?"  "That's a bot??? I think not!"

"Why would anyone travel that far to run that thing!"

Thanks for a fun competition guys, see you next game, unless of course you make
up some game that requires me to build a bot that actually has a motor or
something technical like that!

Janey "Gravity is a legitimate strategy, Red Brick"

So, let me get this straight.  Janey beat both Chris and Dave with a robot that
didn't even have a motor?  And, she finished one point out of second?

You guys are slipping...

Steve