 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14579
Re: rtl 19 Official Score (in which Dave didn't win but still kicked Chris's heinie)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 02:51:14 GMT

When studying the list, it would be wise to note that Janey 'Red Brick' beat
both Chris and me.  Hmmm...

LOL!!! (Does a little dance!!!!)

JLUG bots kick some fine heinie!!!
YAY!!!!

Actually, beating Chris, 2 out of 3 times (once in pre-game trials), and beating
Dave 3 times really made my day!

Dave in all honesty your bot amazed me, and Chris, in all honesty (again), your
bot was very entertaining... I have to wonder tho, didnt you get sick of putting
it back together, over and over and over???? and over??? and...

Actually, I'm extremely happy with my placement, for one reason only, REVENGE!!!
That revenge is based on the "warm welcome" I received while attending rtl 19.

Lets see... it sounded a bit like this. (In pure sarcastic tone, I heard the
following things.) "~Janey~ built a robot?" "You came all the way from Owen
Sound to run that thing?"  "That's a bot??? I think not!"

Geesh, the love "overflowith". When I complained that someone was mocking my
bot, I learned darn near everyone at the table felt the same way... "Why would
anyone travel that far to run that thing!"  Gee, you guys are ~SO~ supportive!
(rolls eyes, and giggles)

Thanks for a fun competition guys, see you next game, unless of course you make
up some game that requires me to build a bot that actually has a motor or
something technical like that!

And congrats to Rob's family taking first and second, and Calum for his second
place placement as well.

Nicely played.

Janey "Gravity is a legitimate strategy, Red Brick"