 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14579
  Re: rtl 19 Official Score (in which Dave didn't win but still kicked Chris's heinie)

(...) LOL!!! (Does a little dance!!!!) JLUG bots kick some fine heinie!!! YAY!!!! Actually, beating Chris, 2 out of 3 times (once in pre-game trials), and beating Dave 3 times really made my day! Dave in all honesty your bot amazed me, and Chris, in (...) (19 years ago, 11-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl 19 Official Score (in which Dave didn't win but still kicked Chris's heinie)

(...) So, let me get this straight. Janey beat both Chris and Dave with a robot that didn't even have a motor? And, she finished one point out of second? You guys are slipping... Steve (19 years ago, 11-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)