 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14434
  Reasons to L-CAD (was: Re: Am I the only person who finds Lego CAD systems infuriating?)

(...) d) illustrating building techniques (sorry, no example handy). With L-CAD models, you can more easily show your point by: - creating 'cutaway' models, showing only the parts involved in the technique being discussed. In some programs, you can (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Reasons to L-CAD (was: Re: Am I the only person who finds Lego CAD systems infuriating?)

(...) Here's one example, (of many on BrickWiki and elsewhere) where a photo would not be nearly as good, as false colors and schematics really drive the point home. (URL) This sort of illustrating has been used to good effect in presentations (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)