 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14430
  Re: Am I the only person who finds Lego CAD systems infuriating?

(...) I understand why Lego Creator/LDD/whatever has a different interface, same as why I understand the Mindstorms interface is the way it is versus similar to a regular IDE like VisualStudio (eg BricXCC). When I see kids use the Mindstorms "block (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Am I the only person who finds Lego CAD systems infuriating?

(...) Well, in this instance I tracked down the guy whom I was told was responsible for LEGO software development and what he told me was that based on what I had said (complained about) that I would really like the next version. Anyway, I also (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)