 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14429
14428  |  14430
Subject:
Yikes... got taken over by another Orion VII model?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 02:01:11 GMT

Just found yet another Orion 7 bus... He even got the shell done!

And way in the future in modeling a HYBRID model, in TTC livery, when TTC doesn’t have any yet. (Well, Orion have them)

So with work resumed only two days ago with some key measurements discreetly taken off the real thing, where does my 1:16 project stand now?

(Note to self: Gotta hurry up!)

Keith

PS. Let’s hope I can get it done in time for Hobby Show 05!