 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14409
Re: Ahhhh Friction, my old friend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:55:27 GMT

Rob Antonishen wrote:

> On 8/27/05, Chris Magno <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote:
>
>> Chris Magno wrote:
>>

>>> I will soon, take pictures, and post images with more info as to the
>>> size of the lumber, and parts list to make your own.
>>

> SO 1) what is the bolt size?

the bolt is Home depot part # 123133

if i recal it is a 3/8" bolt 6" long

> 2) what is the hex thing acting as a a spacer (standard hex threaded
> rod connector?)

YES, the hex thing is a 7/16 threaded rod conector.  it was a nice fit
over the bolt to act as a spacer.  dont forget the 2 washers on either side.