 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14403
Re: Ahhhh Friction, my old friend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:53:26 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

I will soon, take pictures, and post images with more info as to the
size of the lumber, and parts list to make your own.

these are the first few pics.

http://www.thepyroguys.com/balance/100_3777.JPG
http://www.thepyroguys.com/balance/100_3778.JPG
http://www.thepyroguys.com/balance/100_3779.JPG