 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14408
Re: Ahhhh Friction, my old friend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 20:15:09 GMT

On 8/27/05, Chris Magno <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote:
Chris Magno wrote:

I will soon, take pictures, and post images with more info as to the
size of the lumber, and parts list to make your own.

SO
1) what is the bolt size?
2) what is the hex thing acting as a a spacer (standard hex threaded
rod connector?)

-Rob A>