 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14103
  Re: Please join me in congratulating...

Well I've finally recovered from a late Saturday at Jen and Jeff's wedding. A great time was had by all, and the couple looked so happy together. The weather was kind enough to hold off for the outdoor ceremony. Not ideal weather for a June wedding, (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...

(...) The weather was fantastic and the light came out as needed. I only have one wish, and that is if light could be bottled up in a jar and released when needed.* (...) Dave did a great job with leading the crowd. Very casual and smooth. Made (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...

(...) We wanted to pass on thes nice words from Jen's er.. My new Mom! ---...--- From: Barb Lynch Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 1:58 PM Subject: FW: Posting in rtl (The Lego group) about the wedding That’s so nice. You should print them and put them (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)