 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14070
  Re: Equal Opportunity Failure

(...) I have decided not to buy a Mac. :( I really love the Asus Pundit. I used OSX in Montreal on my friend Jeff's PowerBook, and I was dissapointed. I found it very hard to do basic things like view pictures. I'm so used to XP's very good native (...) (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Equal Opportunity Failure

(...) As it turns out it was just the registry that got hosed. Doesn't look like this is going to be fun to fix. The Mac about 8 hours to recover. Much of it just waiting for things to copy. So I did this while at work, just kept checking up on it (...) (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)