 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14070
Re: Equal Opportunity Failure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 22:39:08 GMT

"Derek Raycraft" <derek@djr.ca> wrote:

Those of you familiar with the hard disk failure that recently occurred on
my iMac will be pleased to know the hard disk just failed on my Windows
box.

I have decided not to buy a Mac.  :(  I really love the Asus Pundit.

I used OSX in Montreal on my friend Jeff's PowerBook, and I was
dissapointed.  I found it very hard to do basic things like view pictures.
I'm so used to XP's very good native image viewer, and how I can browse and
organise my pictures by thumbnails in explorer.  I don't like the idea of
taking a digital camera "Roll" and all that jazz, I just want to do it my
own way.

At the Apple store on Sunday though it was very cool to use a keyboard with
Garage Band, that's neat.

    Iain