 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14069
  Equal Opportunity Failure

Those of you familiar with the hard disk failure that recently occurred on my iMac will be pleased to know the hard disk just failed on my Windows box. Derek (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Equal Opportunity Failure

(...) I have decided not to buy a Mac. :( I really love the Asus Pundit. I used OSX in Montreal on my friend Jeff's PowerBook, and I was dissapointed. I found it very hard to do basic things like view pictures. I'm so used to XP's very good native (...) (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Equal Opportunity Failure

(...) As it turns out it was just the registry that got hosed. Doesn't look like this is going to be fun to fix. The Mac about 8 hours to recover. Much of it just waiting for things to copy. So I did this while at work, just kept checking up on it (...) (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)