 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14027
14026  |  14028
Subject:
force-dynamics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 03:03:24 GMT

One of the ways I waste my time is by playing Live For Speed, a racing sim for
the PC. On the LFS forums, a company named Force Dynamics
(www.force-dynamics.com) was mentioned -- they make a "motion system" for race
sims. It's got 3 degrees of freedom and costs from US$10K to 30K. Yes, I was
wrong at dinner when I said it only cost 3K, oops :) Anyways, there you go
Calum, and for anyone else who might be interested.