 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14026
14025  |  14027
Subject:
Zellers and LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 17:33:44 GMT

Was at my local Zellers in Burlington--they had a display by the front with all
the Star Wars toys and such (Mr 'Darth Vader' Potatoe head... nice!)

Anyway, they had 7113 and 4475 for $2.97 and there were loads of them.

As well, in the LEGO aisle, they were advertising 40 percent off 'discontinued
sets'.  So the Shrieking Shack and Tupins Classroom, but they also had the NASA
sets on the 40 percent.

Didn't see too many other sets marked down, but anytthing with a 'yellow
sticker' was supposedly 40 percent.

There were a few brand new Millenium Falcons sitting there as well, looking
really good (but can't afford it at this time...)

Beyond that, always fun hanging out in the LEGO aisle and helping people with
their questions.

Dave K