 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13985
    Re: Honda —Derek Raycraft
   (...) I saw the video. Quite interesting. Much more intact that I thought it would be, but then after thinking about it, it's not too surprising. The problem with this type of crash in this kind of car is there are little or no crumple zones to (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Honda —Iain Hendry
   (...) The theory behind it is the smart is rigid and uses the other car's crumple zone. That's why when it was tested against a car 3 times as heavy, it just blew a hole right threw it. The other car (a huge Mercedes sedan) had massive damage and (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)