 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13792
    Re: I'm good to go... —Brian Davis
   (...) Actually, I've had even better service than that. I've requested for missing parts a few times. Notably few - it still surprises me how good QC is on such tiny parts, and in at least one case the box was not pristine (TRU had kept it in the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

        Re: I'm good to go... —David Koudys
   (...) Yep--been there--I've had 3 RCX motors replaced--even one that I had dismantled to check out how it worked--shipped them all the parts and they sent me a new one for free. Take care, Dave K (20 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)