 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13635
  Re: rtlToronto19: Balance of Power and other upcoming events

(...) LOL! I was actually thinking of just a lone 2x4 brick. (...) I vote for (b) lower your end of the beam (raise your opponent's end). My thoughts: If we want to RAISE our end, then we would could end up with "sumo on a 2x4" because each robot (...) (19 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto19: Balance of Power and other upcoming events

(...) Hmm, I think that a) getting over the bit of beam sticking down to keep the thing in stable equlibrium, and b) working through that tiny opening in the structure will present insurmountable headaches. I don't see that happening very easily at (...) (19 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)