 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13596
Re: rtlToronto Snowboarding/Ski Meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 20:49:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
So hey!  I know several of us at least are into going down mountains on waxed
pieces of wood and metal.  :)  And I am sure there must be some who would be
willing to try.  Any interest in say on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon some time
a whole bunch of us going up to Blue, Horseshoe or Glen Eden even for some fun
times?

I'd be intrested, This Sunday is a possibility..
Next weekend is no good for me, but the weekend after is a possibility...

Rob, if we go to Blue, I promise not to bleed everywhere again.  :)

    Iain