 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13589
Re: rtlToronto Snowboarding/Ski Meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 20:19:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
So hey!  I know several of us at least are into going down mountains on waxed
pieces of wood and metal.  :)  And I am sure there must be some who would be
willing to try.  Any interest in say on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon some time
a whole bunch of us going up to Blue, Horseshoe or Glen Eden even for some fun
times?

Rob, if we go to Blue, I promise not to bleed everywhere again.  :)

    Iain

Saturday is booked already for me, and Sunday I was planning on reorganizing my
house, maybe do a little LEGO building--my train layout isn't looking as good as
I want it to, and I do need to do some sorting...

Eh, too old to strap skiis to my feet anyway--probably break a bone or two.

On the other hand, Spring is just around the corner and I'll be 'donning de
rubbair suit and descending into de depts' (insert Jacques Yves Cousteau accent
here)

Yep, looking forward to a great year of SCUBA...

Dave K