 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13534
Re: A slice of airplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:52:46 GMT

Embraer was being funded by the Brazilian government, an approach we didn't take
lightly to.

Oh that's right.  I remember you telling me this now when we went to that
computer store in Scarborough to get you an iPod (pansy).

Here's a challenge:  I'll give an octopus to anyone who can build a "vignette"
of "nationalized healthcare".

Ha!  Good.  Or the TurboTrain.  :(

    Iain (born 20 years too late)