 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1344
  Track elevation

Hi guys, In planning modules, I've been taken with the idea of elevating some portion of the track. So I did some math to determine how much difference sloping a track makes in its run length. I typically use a slope of 2 plates per segment when I (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Track elevation

"Jeff Elliott" <jeffe@telepres.com> wrote in message news:3B2A6D56.CD75EB...res.com... (...) <snip> Based on the [relatively minor, I supose] difficulties we had at train1 with an incline on the far side of the layout, how do you think we will cope (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)