 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13430
Re: Question about Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 02:38:14 GMT

On 20-Feb-05, at 4:11 PM, Iain Hendry wrote:

I just started up my own BrickShelf folder, but something's weird - I
uploaded about... hmm.  Maybe 10 folders?  Some of them got moderated
within
about an hour.  The others didn't.  So now today I uploaded another
one, and
wihtin like 20 minutes its up.  Is it normal that they won't go
"public" in
any particular order?  Or has it been missed?

If you uploaded a video file it can take a very long time for the
folder it's in to get moderated.  This is because they have to watch
the entire video.  And with video currently disabled I suspect it
difficult for the moderators to moderate them.

Derek