 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13428
13427  |  13429
Subject:
Question about Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:11:52 GMT

I just started up my own BrickShelf folder, but something's weird - I
uploaded about... hmm.  Maybe 10 folders?  Some of them got moderated within
about an hour.  The others didn't.  So now today I uploaded another one, and
wihtin like 20 minutes its up.  Is it normal that they won't go "public" in
any particular order?  Or has it been missed?

I only ask becuase I noticed Ivan's folder of photos from our rtl16
competition is still aparently unmoderated and that was months ago.  Did I
do something wrong?

(Dave, I put up most of my old marble stuff you were mentioning the other
day, so once it's up I'll let you know.  I'll also bring along my "passive"
gripper that I've had good success with my marble stuff for when you do your
pick and place GBC module!)

    Iain