 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13429
Re: Question about Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:19:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
I just started up my own BrickShelf folder, but something's weird - I
uploaded about... hmm.  Maybe 10 folders?  Some of them got moderated within
about an hour.  The others didn't.  So now today I uploaded another one, and
wihtin like 20 minutes its up.  Is it normal that they won't go "public" in
any particular order?  Or has it been missed?

It may have been missed. If you edit the folder it will be listed again for
moderation I believe. Note that you don't have to actually change anything, just
edit it and save.

I only ask becuase I noticed Ivan's folder of photos from our rtl16
competition is still aparently unmoderated and that was months ago.  Did I
do something wrong?

You can also share deep links before moderation, by posting the .jpg URL.

ROSCO