 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13409
13408  |  13410
Subject:
Seriously need something posted here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:10:05 GMT

At work, counting the minutes until 5 when I go home and make more GBC's and
look at the arena...

But since nothing is being posted, I'm seriously considering taking Chris up on
his challenge--I can go for another 8880.

But alas, that 'do good' nature of mine prevents me...

Argh!  Sometimes I hate that!

Dave K
-who obviously won't be getting another 8880 anytime soon, yet can still post on
LUGNET, so I guess it's a wash...