 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13212
13211  |  13213
Subject:
Latest Train Show Invite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 04:11:17 GMT

I received a letter from Frank today inviting us to the

Toronto Toy Train and Doll show on April 24, 2005.

Here's the thing--we didn't really appreciate this show last time due to the
surroundings.  This year, right in the brochure, it states that all the train
displays will be put together in their own section, so, if we go we won't be
across from people selling stuff found at the bottom of the steamer chest.

The show is only on Sunday, but setup is Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning
from 8-9:30

Anyway, if the group says yes, I'll sign us up--if we say no, I'll send a nice
letter to Frank stating we'd like to do future shows with him but we'll pass on
this one.

Dave K