 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13217
Re: Latest Train Show Invite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:35:58 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
I think this is a good way to get the time to integrate the layout before NMRA.
Since we can't as well set this up anywhere privately, we might as well use it
as an opportunity to work out issues between project members.

Whether we do this particular show are not, we definitely need to get
the layout together at least one more time before NMRA.

I'm fine with it, but I have the least to do at this point.

I'm willing to pass more to you or anyone else that would like to add to
my part of the layout.  It will be a few weeks before I can set stuff up
to figure out dimensions.  Preferably after block stacking.

Derek