 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12966
Re: Funifor!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:34:30 GMT

"Janey Cook" <janeyofthejungle@yahoo.com> wrote:

Wow, way too cool! That totally rocks!  I must build one for Bricton, • thanks for
a great idea to pinch. Spotlighted!

Haha, thanks for the coments Janey!  There are a lot of really cool and
unusual ropeways out there to get ideas from:

http://www.seilbahntechnik.net/english.php

http://www.skilifts.org/

If you do end up building one, be sure to take photos!

    Iain