 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12954
Re: Those RC car motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 03:56:04 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote:

Has anyone used them as a drive motor in a robot?  (AND dave if you tell
me about your babrie doll car I will mock you)

did you gear them?  (yes i know there are 2 holes/speeds)

Calum and I used the RC motors in our remote control robot for live2, where
we used it to beat you.  :)

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-022203-chriscalum.jpg

Those motors were used to drive the 4 bar linkage which flipped you over on
your back many times.

(Steves balls.)

    Iain