 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12922
  Re: Who is building a ministacker?

(...) Finally something for the self-proclaimed king to take care of! Chris making Calum take care of all the mundane stuff, now ol' leader has to do sumtin! Dave K (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Who is building a ministacker?

(...) WANTED! Schleps to hump 8 TONS of game board from HollyNorth to Oakwood library IN the middle of sunny warm February!! Eligible persons MUST be able to tolerate remarks from people named rob regarding quality of said game board. Painting (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Who is building a ministacker?

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: <snip> (...) I just realised something--when i built the board, i didn't own a house that has an attached garage that can store stuff. Times have changed! If so desired, after the competitoin I'll (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Who is building a ministacker?

(...) Jackpot! Calum "She's always buzzing like ....neon" (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)