 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12908
12907  |  12909
Subject:
Brick - plate plate - brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 03:21:34 GMT

DAMN

ROB.  thats HARD!!

I mean the concept is simple, brick, plate plate, brick.

who the heck has that many plates?  I put all that in my never use pile.

NOW I have to dig for them, AND make this robot colour co-ordinated?

lets do something EASY!  how about some kind of modular linear ball
motion machine.

we can call it.

STEVES BALLS

Calum I expect a poster by 3 am.