 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12871
Re: steves balls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 21:56:19 GMT

Be afraid. Be very afraid! and dont go anywhere that ends in .au!!!  I
hear the water drains anti-clockwise there!!

HEY!!! I'll have you know we (read Richie) do very comprehensive stats in
.loc.au, which must count for something!

And about the draining water thing......

it depends which way i twirl it first LOL

ROSCO